August 16, 2022
Below you will find a list of available dates. Dates cannot be combined to make up another time period. Each date posted is what is available at the time you are looking but change at any time as I book them.
Please remember to put in your email subject booking and the dates you are requesting. All applicants must submit a complete application: Including all applicable parts of application form filled out, 501c3 IRS determination letter or group exemption letter with letter from group holder stating you are part of their group exemption. Unfortunately, if your church has not applied for this status and been granted it, you can not apply for our program.
Reminder maximum occupancy per unit is 6. We do not book more than one unit per application. No Exceptions please.
December Dates Available
- December 10-18
- December 10-21
- December 12-19
- December 12-20
- December 20-31
- December 21- January 1, 2023
January 2023 Dates Available
- January 1-7
- January 4-15
- January 16-27
- January 17-28
- January 22- Feb 2
- January 26-Feb 7
- January 29- Feb 9
February 2023 Dates Available
- Feb 4-15
- Feb 11-22
- Feb 12-23
- Feb 17-28
- Feb 22- March 5
- Feb 24- March 7
March 2023 Dates Available
- March 1-12
- March 7-18
- March 9-20
- March 10-21
- March 14-25
- March 20-31
- March 22- April 2
- March 23- April 3
- March 27- April 7
February 3, 2022
As of late last night , I started having symptoms of Covid. So as soon as I can I will update on how im feeling and will not be able to book any new requests until further notice.
As of today January 8th. I am still down and unable to work on any bookings. At this point, I have a severe cough and my hearing is currently effected. As soon as I can I will post that I am back processing applications. Thank you for patience at this time.
January 26, I am back to processing applications as of this week. I am feeling much better . Thank you for everyone’s thoughts and prayers.
February 2. It is confirmed I did have covid . Had an antibodies test yesterday. Other than my energy level I’m feeling much better now. Thank you again
December 24, 2021
Hope everyone has a great holiday season. I will resume booking on Monday, January 3. 2022. Until then please note I will only respond to urgent email. Thank you and Happy Holidays
August 28, 2021
Please remember to put month you are requesting in the subject line if waiting to be booked. This way I can search for the months I am booking.
July 29, 2021
Please note all fees should be paid in one combined payment thru our payment page. When I send you your booking paperwork approximately 30 days before your booking I include instructions for paying the fees.
February 13, 2021
If you are in full time ministry position and meet the requirements for our program please feel free to submit an application. I accept applications via, email attachment, Fax 941-677-6023 or your application may be mailed to me at: BSW Program, c/o Katherine Kittsmiller, 26315 82nd Ave East, Myakka City, FL 34251. When Emailing please note in subject line dates you are requesting. I work from my home so please be aware that there is no phone line for BSW. I give out my cell number to booked applicants only in their acceptance packet so until I have you booked please communicate via email. If updated available dates are not posted you can still send in an application and I can and will try to address all request as soon as possible. Please note: I work from home due to on going illness. In May 2012 I was diagnosed with Ulcertive Colitis and continue to have ongoing issues due to this that may cause delays. One day can be good and then it goes down hill.
The following changes are now in effect: Complete current version of application required for all applicants including IRS paperwork and reference.and signed agreement.
Maximum Stay starting in January 2019 will be 10 full days. So when putting in an application the day you arrive and the day you depart will no longer count towards your days.
- Please Note: I will email you if I am able to book your request, due to my ongoing illness as I am able to look thru applications, I will book the ones that I can. I have unfortunately not been able to keep up with all the requests. So unfortunately I can not always update you on the status of your application.
- Please note : Repeat applicant my apply once every 24 months only . Please note we reserve the right to limit number of repeat bookings we will accept.
- I will book applications that are complete ( Application Pages 3-7 Completely filled out , Reference letter on Church or Organization letterhead, IRS 501(c)3 Paperwork or Canadian equivalent. or Canadian Registry Number) Must be included with all applications.
- Please mark each page with last name , first Initial please if your name is not already on it. Including your IRS 501(c) 3 determination letters
- Please note I am working from home from now on, please email your scanned application , fax it to 941-677-6023 please no pictures of applications
Please note our office is closed on Friday- Sunday and on holidays. You can always send in complete applications for the months I am not booking and I will book requests as soon as I can.
- Effective Immediately we can no longer book more than on unit per application and maximum number of people in unit per application remains 6 ( including all children)
- Booking are processed only once a completed approved application and all require paperwork is received .Please Note: I will randomly select applications to approve. Do not ask us to hold dates.
- It is up to the applicant to make sure all required paperwork is received. It is best to send all paperwork at one time, Also please do not send paperwork multiple times and one method only (Fax, Snail Mail or Attachment) please. As I have had multiple applications I have worked on only to notice I already was working on it via another copy of application.
December 19, 2019
Still dealing daily with my ulcerative colitis and on December 4, I was hospitalized with inflammation of the pancreas and increase in liver enzymes. I was discharged on December 7, 2019. As of labs drawn on Thursday December 12, my pancreas is still inflamed and I am currently experiencing abdominal discomfort due to this. I am currently running behind with bookings and responding to email as I can . Please be patient with me at this difficult time . Thank you, Kathie
January 19, 2019
After a board meeting earlier this month , I unfortunately must now ask all applicants for a minimum donation of $250 to be added to all fees for a total upfront cost change effective immediately. Now all applicants will need to make a Minimum Donation of $250.00 in addition to the $25 Application Fee, $125.00 Cleaning Fee and the $250 Refundable Deposit for a total Upfront cost of a minimum of $650.00 per Booking.