Due to the current travel advisory we have come to the following decision.
At this time we advise if you can to cancel your travel plans. If you are able to do so please email me as soon possible so I can issue a refund or reschedule for a later date. Also I am not booking any one until further notice.
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS: USA BASED APPLICANTS ONLY