- June is fully booked
- July is fully booked
- August 4-15, 2021
- August 6-17,2021
- August 8-19, 2021
- August 15-26, 2021
- August 17-28, 2021
- August 19-30, 2021
- August 21- September 1, 2021
- April is fully booked
- May is fully booked
When paying your fees please wait at least till 30 days prior to your booking date as I only have 90 days to issue refunds thru square.February 26, 2021
Please note all fees should be paid in one combined payment thru our payment page. When I send you your booking paperwork approximately 30 days before your booking I include instructions for paying the fees.
If you are in full time ministry position and meet the requirements for our program please feel free to submit an application. I accept applications via, email attachment, Fax 941-677-6023 or your application may be mailed to me at: BSW Program, c/o Katherine Kittsmiller, 26315 82nd Ave East, Myakka City, FL 34251. When Emailing please note in subject line dates you are requesting. I work from my home so please be aware that there is no phone line for BSW. I give out my cell number to booked applicants only in their acceptance packet so until I have you booked please communicate via email. If updated available dates are not posted you can still send in an application and I can and will try to address all request as soon as possible. Please note: I work from home due to on going illness. In May 2012 I was diagnosed with Ulcertive Colitis and continue to have ongoing issues due to this that may cause delays. One day can be good and then it goes down hill.
The following changes are now in effect: Complete current version of application required for all applicants including IRS paperwork and reference.and signed agreement.
Maximum Stay starting in January 2019 will be 10 full days. So when putting in an application the day you arrive and the day you depart will no longer count towards your days.
- Please Note: I will email you if I am able to book your request, due to my ongoing illness as I am able to look thru applications, I will book the ones that I can. I have unfortunately not been able to keep up with all the requests. So unfortunately I can not always update you on the status of your application.
- Please note : Repeat applicant my apply once every 24 months only . Please note we reserve the right to limit number of repeat bookings we will accept.
- I will book applications that are complete ( Application Pages 3-7 Completely filled out , Reference letter on Church or Organization letterhead, IRS 501(c)3 Paperwork or Canadian equivalent. or Canadian Registry Number) Must be included with all applications.
- Please mark each page with last name , first Initial please if your name is not already on it. Including your IRS 501(c) 3 determination letters
- Please note I am working from home from now on, please email your scanned application , fax it to 941-677-6023 please no pictures of applications
Please note our office is closed on Friday- Sunday and on holidays. You can always send in complete applications for the months I am not booking and I will book requests as soon as I can.
- Effective Immediately we can no longer book more than on unit per application and maximum number of people in unit per application remains 6 ( including all children)
- Booking are processed only once a completed approved application and all require paperwork is received .Please Note: I will randomly select applications to approve. Do not ask us to hold dates.
- It is up to the applicant to make sure all required paperwork is received. It is best to send all paperwork at one time, Also please do not send paperwork multiple times and one method only (Fax, Snail Mail or Attachment) please. As I have had multiple applications I have worked on only to notice I already was working on it via another copy of application.
Still dealing daily with my ulcerative colitis and on December 4, I was hospitalized with inflammation of the pancreas and increase in liver enzymes. I was discharged on December 7, 2019. As of labs drawn on Thursday December 12, my pancreas is still inflamed and I am currently experiencing abdominal discomfort due to this. I am currently running behind with bookings and responding to email as I can . Please be patient with me at this difficult time . Thank you, Kathie
After a board meeting earlier this month , I unfortunately must now ask all applicants for a minimum donation of $250 to be added to all fees for a total upfront cost change effective immediately. Now all applicants will need to make a Minimum Donation of $250.00 in addition to the $25 Application Fee, $125.00 Cleaning Fee and the $250 Refundable Deposit for a total Upfront cost of a minimum of $650.00 per Booking.
New link as of February 27, 2020. https://taylor-family-foundation-inc.square.site
Old link should forward to new host site
Starting January 1 , 2019. All Applicants will pay a $250.00 refundable deposit , we require a minimum donation of $250 per stay and an application fee of $25.00 ( not refundable) in addition to the cleaning fee charges as follows: We are changing to one cleaning fee of $125 for all guests (6 total people per unit) In addition to these changes all payments will be made via credit card thru the square app. ( an invoice will be issued upon application approval and be emailed to you to pay directly) and we will no longer accept paypal and checks as of January 1, 2019. I am also in the process of revamping the application and will have a new application on the blog as soon as possible.
So total up front costs for a stay at Beside Still Waters is:
1-6 Guests is a minimum of $650.00 of that $250 is refundable upon request.
The maximum stay is now 10 full days year round. So starting january 1, 2019 your check in day and check out day do not count towards your 10 day maximum stay.
Deposit will be refunded upon request via square back to your credit card. You will be notified if any damages that are noted in the units by our cleaning staff including but not limited to furnishings, linens, dishes and the cost of repairs or replacement of such items. Those costs will be deducted from said deposit prior to the refund. Please email me requesting a refund and the amount you would like refunded . We encourage if you are able to do so to add any additional amount of donation to help keep this program going.
As always we are not able to book multiple units for the same dates for those few who want to stay at same time as another applicant. Unfortunately we are unable to do group bookings or parties larger than 6 individuals.