Beside Still Waters Application 2021 v1 Word
New Beside Still Waters Application ( Required Version)February 25, 2021
Dates Available May 2023 thru November 2023March 21, 2023
Below you will find a list of available dates. Dates cannot be combined to make up another time period. Each date posted is what is available at the time you are looking but change at any time as I book them.
Please remember to put in your email subject booking and the dates you are requesting. All applicants must submit a complete application: Including all applicable parts of application form filled out, 501c3 IRS determination letter or group exemption letter with letter from group holder stating you are part of their group exemption. Unfortunately, if your church has not applied for this status and been granted it, you can not apply for our program.
Reminder maximum occupancy per unit is 6. We do not book more than one unit per application. No Exceptions please.
May 2023 dates available
- May is fully booked.
June 2023 dates available:
- June is now fully booked
July 2023 dates available:
- July is now fully booked
August 2023 dates available:
- August 1-12, 2023
- August 2-13,2023
- August 13-19, 2023
- August 13-24, 2023
- August 14-25, 2023
- August 15-26, 2023
- August 20-31, 2023
- August 25 – September 5, 2023
- August 26 – September 6, 2023
- August 27 – September 7, 2023
September 2023 dates available:
- September 1-12, 2023
- September 6-17. 2023
- September 7-18, 2023
- September 8-19, 2023
- September 13-24, 2023
- September 18-29, 2023
- September 19-30, 2023
- September 20 – October 1, 2023
- September 25 – October 6, 2023
- September 30 – Oct 11, 2023
October 2023 dates available:
- October 1-12, 2023
- October 7-18, 2023
- October 12-23, 2023
- October 13-24, 2023
- October 14-25, 2023
- October 24- Nov 4, 2023
- October 25- Nov 5, 2023
- October 26 – November 6, 2023
November 2023 dates available:
- November 1-12, 2023
- November 5- 16, 2023
- November 6-17, 2023
- November 7-18, 2023
- November 13-24, 2023
- November 17-28, 2023
- November 18-29, 2023
- November 19-30, 2023
- November 25 – December 6, 2023
- November 29 – December 10, 2023
- November 30- December 11, 2023
Update January 2023January 25, 2023
For a while now I have been experiencing severe tiredness. In July my doctor ordered a sleep study took till October to get scheduled for home study after insurance would not pay for an over night study.
As a result of that home study I had to have an over night sleep study done January 16. Meet with my doctor yesterday and results are not good. I am having episodes of apnea more than 90 times in a five hour period along with episode where I just forget to breathe. As a result I am going to have to start sleeping with a cpap with pressure setting of 13. Now I am waiting on receiving the machine.
I fall asleep constantly and have run more behind than ever. As soon as I can I will respond to all your requests as I can get to them. Please be patient with me. There is no one else other than me that does the bookings . Right now I am working on getting out February booking paperwork.
Thank you, Kathie
Our facilityNovember 24, 2021
- Please note in order to enter the units , ability to do stairs is required as building is a raised building with parking on ground floor.
- All four units are side by side. Key code locks
- First floor of unit has a full bath , full kitchen ,living room with full sized Murphy bed and stairs to 2nd floor of unit. Balcony storage closet with beach supplies.
- Second floor of unit has 2 bedrooms, one with queen bed and on with 2 twins, full bathroom and washer and dryer closet.
- Please note we are an animal free zone and a smoke free zone . Please be considerate of this policy. Unfortunately this does include service animal.
Please put month you are requesting in the subject lineAugust 28, 2021
Please remember to put month you are requesting in the subject line if waiting to be booked. This way I can search for the months I am booking.
When paying your fees please wait at least till 30 days prior to your booking date as I only have 90 days to issue refunds thru square.July 29, 2021
Please note all fees should be paid in one combined payment thru our payment page. When I send you your booking paperwork approximately 30 days before your booking I include instructions for paying the fees.
Beside Still Waters Application: a few rulesFebruary 13, 2021
If you are in full time ministry position and meet the requirements for our program please feel free to submit an application. I accept applications via, email attachment, Fax 941-677-6023 or your application may be mailed to me at: BSW Program, c/o Katherine Kittsmiller, 26315 82nd Ave East, Myakka City, FL 34251. When Emailing please note in subject line dates you are requesting. I work from my home so please be aware that there is no phone line for BSW. I give out my cell number to booked applicants only in their acceptance packet so until I have you booked please communicate via email. If updated available dates are not posted you can still send in an application and I can and will try to address all request as soon as possible. Please note: I work from home due to on going illness. In May 2012 I was diagnosed with Ulcertive Colitis and continue to have ongoing issues due to this that may cause delays. One day can be good and then it goes down hill.
The following changes are now in effect: Complete current version of application required for all applicants including IRS paperwork and reference.and signed agreement.
Maximum Stay starting in January 2019 will be 10 full days. So when putting in an application the day you arrive and the day you depart will no longer count towards your days.
- Please Note: I will email you if I am able to book your request, due to my ongoing illness as I am able to look thru applications, I will book the ones that I can. I have unfortunately not been able to keep up with all the requests. So unfortunately I can not always update you on the status of your application.
- Please note : Repeat applicant my apply once every 24 months only . Please note we reserve the right to limit number of repeat bookings we will accept.
- I will book applications that are complete ( Application Pages 3-7 Completely filled out , Reference letter on Church or Organization letterhead, IRS 501(c)3 Paperwork or Canadian equivalent. or Canadian Registry Number) Must be included with all applications.
- Please mark each page with last name , first Initial please if your name is not already on it. Including your IRS 501(c) 3 determination letters
- Please note I am working from home from now on, please email your scanned application , fax it to 941-677-6023 please no pictures of applications
Please note our office is closed on Friday- Sunday and on holidays. You can always send in complete applications for the months I am not booking and I will book requests as soon as I can.
- Effective Immediately we can no longer book more than on unit per application and maximum number of people in unit per application remains 6 ( including all children)
- Booking are processed only once a completed approved application and all require paperwork is received .Please Note: I will randomly select applications to approve. Do not ask us to hold dates.
- It is up to the applicant to make sure all required paperwork is received. It is best to send all paperwork at one time, Also please do not send paperwork multiple times and one method only (Fax, Snail Mail or Attachment) please. As I have had multiple applications I have worked on only to notice I already was working on it via another copy of application.
Recent health updateDecember 19, 2019
Still dealing daily with my ulcerative colitis and on December 4, I was hospitalized with inflammation of the pancreas and increase in liver enzymes. I was discharged on December 7, 2019. As of labs drawn on Thursday December 12, my pancreas is still inflamed and I am currently experiencing abdominal discomfort due to this. I am currently running behind with bookings and responding to email as I can . Please be patient with me at this difficult time . Thank you, Kathie
New: Required $250.00 DonationJanuary 19, 2019
After a board meeting earlier this month , I unfortunately must now ask all applicants for a minimum donation of $250 to be added to all fees for a total upfront cost change effective immediately. Now all applicants will need to make a Minimum Donation of $250.00 in addition to the $25 Application Fee, $125.00 Cleaning Fee and the $250 Refundable Deposit for a total Upfront cost of a minimum of $650.00 per Booking.
Beside Still Waters Square payment linkNovember 21, 2018
New link as of February 27, 2020. https://taylor-family-foundation-inc.square.site
Old link should forward to new host site
You must be logged in to post a comment.