- January 2-13, 2021, unit 4
- January 12-23, 2021, unit 1
- January 12-23, 2020, unit 3
- January 25- February 1, 2021
- January 26- February 6, 2021
- January 27- February 7, 2021
Reminder At this time USA based applicants only
- December 4-15, 2020, unit 3
- December 5-16, 2020, unit 2
- December 7-18, 2020. Unit 4
- March 1-11, 2021
- March 7- 18, 2021
- March 17- 28, 2021
- February 8- 19, 2021
- February 22- March 5, 2021
Reminder at this time USA based applicants only
- November 9-20, 2020, unit 2
Due to the current travel advisory we have come to the following decision.
At this time we advise if you can to cancel your travel plans. If you are able to do so please email me as soon possible so I can issue a refund or reschedule for a later date. Also I am not booking any one until further notice.
WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS: USA BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Still dealing daily with my ulcerative colitis and on December 4, I was hospitalized with inflammation of the pancreas and increase in liver enzymes. I was discharged on December 7, 2019. As of labs drawn on Thursday December 12, my pancreas is still inflamed and I am currently experiencing abdominal discomfort due to this. I am currently running behind with bookings and responding to email as I can . Please be patient with me at this difficult time . Thank you, Kathie
After a board meeting earlier this month , I unfortunately must now ask all applicants for a minimum donation of $250 to be added to all fees for a total upfront cost change effective immediately. Now all applicants will need to make a Minimum Donation of $250.00 in addition to the $25 Application Fee, $125.00 Cleaning Fee and the $250 Refundable Deposit for a total Upfront cost of a minimum of $650.00 per Booking.
New link as of February 27, 2020. https://taylor-family-foundation-inc.square.site
Old link should forward to new host site