December 6, 2017
BSW application pdf
bsw writable application
Above are two links to our application. If you are in full time ministry position and meet the requirements for our program please feel free to submit an application. I accept applications via, email attachment, Fax 941-677-6023 or your application may be mailed to me at: BSW Program, c/o Katherine Kittsmiller, 26315 82nd Ave East, Myakka City, FL 34251. When Emailing please note in subject line dates you are requesting. I work from my home so please be aware that there is no phone line for BSW. I give out my cell number to booked applicants only in their acceptance packet so until I have you booked please communicate via email. If updated available dates are not posted you can still send in an application and I can and will try to address all request as soon as possible. Please note: I work from home due to on going illness. In May 2012 I was diagnosed with Ulcertive Colitis and continue to have ongoing issues due to this that may cause delays. One day can be good and then it goes down hill.
As of December 6,2017: I am working on bookings thru June 2018. ( will have more posted soon)
January Dates Available:
- January 2-11, 2018
- January 5-14, 2018
- January 9-18, 2018
- January 10-19, 2018
- January 11-20, 2018
- January 14-23, 2018
- January 19-28, 2018
- January 20-29, 2018
- January 21-30, 2018
- January 28- February 6, 2018
February Dates Available:
- February 1-10, 2018
- February 10-19, 2018
- February 23- March 4, 2018
- February 25-March 6, 2018
- February 27-March 8, 2018
The following changes are now in effect: Complete applications required for all applicants including IRS paperwork and reference.
January – December
- Please Note: Priority will be given to new applicants before repeat applicant.
- Please note : Repeat applicant my apply once every 24 months only . Please note we reserve the right to limit number of repeat bookings we will accept.
- I will book applications that are complete ( Application Pages 3-7 Completely filled out , Reference letter on Church or Organization letterhead, IRS 501(c)3 Paperwork or Canadian equivalent. or Canadian Registry Number) Must be included with all applications.
- Please mark each page with last name , first Initial please if your name is not already on it.
- Please note I am working from home from now on, please email your scanned application , fax it to 941-677-6023 please no pictures of applications
Please note our office is closed on Friday- Sunday and on holidays. You can always send in complete applications for the months I am not booking and I will book requests as soon as I can.
- Effective Immediately we can no longer book more than on unit per application and maximum number of people in unit per application remains 6 ( including all children)
- Booking are processed only once a completed approved application and all require paperwork is received . Date preference goes to first application to complete the above process. Do not ask us to hold dates.
- It is up to the applicant to make sure all required paperwork is received.
August 3, 2016
Please do not call my home phone number. We are strictly communicating via email . Once you are booked I will give you my cell number. If you call my home phone number your application will be denied.thank you for your understanding of this. I try my best to get back to everyone but due to my illness I have not been as successful as I would like.
May 14, 2016
This year we have had an increase in the amount of new first time applicants. Because of this I have been unable to book many returning / repeat applicants. It is our priority to book the first time applicants before we can book a returning / repeat applicant’s request. I thank you in advance for your understanding of our priority. To clarify: if you have stayed at beside still waters in the past you are a returning /repeat applicant. Thank you, Kathie
December 26, 2015
Here is the new fax number for bsw
941 677 6023
We no longer have an office number should you wish to contact me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note : I only give out my cell number to those who are already booked.
December 26, 2015
Just wanted to let you all know that I am taking time to be with may family this holiday season and will not be accepting applications till the Monday after the New Year. Hope all you well this holiday season. Kathie
December 2, 2015
The Following applications have been scheduled but, are awaiting their acceptance packet and are processed from soonest date to latest date and will be emailed as soon as possible:. As acceptance packets are sent they are listed with the date sent. Once I receive confirmation that you received your paperwork your name will be removed from list. Please note: This list does not reflect all the booking for the units. If line thru
Name and Date packet has been sent via email.
Mowry,J. Booked Unit 1, July 1-7, 216
McCollum, M.: Booked Unit 2, July 6-15, 2016
Arbolaez,D.- Booked Unit 1, July 8-14
Dorrell,K.- Booked Unit 3, July 11-20, 2016
Kitchen,J.: Booked Unit 1, July 14-23, 2016
Witt, S.: Booked Unit 2, July 15-24, 2016
Tu,S.- Booked Unit 3, July 20-29, 2016
Rockey,J.- Booked Unit 4, July 23-30, 2016
Pointer,J.: Booked Unit 1, July 24- August 2, 2016
Howe,T.- Booked Unit 2, July 27- August 5, 2016
Crowell,S.- Booked Unit 3, July 29- August 7, 2016
- Milliken,J.- Booked Unit 4, July 30- August 8, 2016
- Holland,D.- Booked Unit 1, August 2-9, 2016
- Binns, A.- Booked Unit 2, August 5-14, 2016
- McQueer,T.- Booked Unit 3, August 8-17, 2016
- Hicks,J.- Booked Unit 1, August 13-20, 2016
- Rahill, A.- Booked Unit 3, August 18-25, 2016
- S.,M.- Booked Unit 3, August 28- September 10, 2016
- Outrich,M.- Booked Unit 4, August 29- September 10, 2016
- Boxx,R.- Booked Unit 2, September 7-15, 2016
- Dreger,P.- Booked Unit 3, September 10-17, 2016
- Flynn,M.- Booked Unit 4, September 10-19
- Keehr,T.- Booked Unit 4, September 19-24, 2016
September 18, 2015
New Email Address for the Beside Still Waters Program is now email@example.com