Please do not call my home phone number. We are strictly communicating via email . Once you are booked I will give you my cell number. If you call my home phone number your application will be denied.thank you for your understanding of this. I try my best to get back to everyone but due to my illness I have not been as successful as I would like.
From Kent ohio. FedEx office 1201
Fax did not come thru only blank pages came thru you may have loaded fax machine improperly. Please read fax
This year we have had an increase in the amount of new first time applicants. Because of this I have been unable to book many returning / repeat applicants. It is our priority to book the first time applicants before we can book a returning / repeat applicant’s request. I thank you in advance for your understanding of our priority. To clarify: if you have stayed at beside still waters in the past you are a returning /repeat applicant. Thank you, Kathie
Here is the new fax number for bsw
941 677 6023
We no longer have an office number should you wish to contact me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note : I only give out my cell number to those who are already booked.
Just wanted to let you all know that I am taking time to be with may family this holiday season and will not be accepting applications till the Monday after the New Year. Hope all you well this holiday season. Kathie
When Emailing please mark Subject of email with Month of Date you are requesting. example June 2015
If you have sent in an application and a date listed works for you please email me asap.
If you would like one of these dates or have sent in an application for dates w ith in these dates please
Email me : Subject or Re: the dates you want ( Ex. Nov 13-24 ) In your message please tell me if ,
when and how ( fax, email or snail mail) This will help me locate your paperwork.
Dates Available for September 2016
- September 1-7
- Sept 17-23
- Sept 19-24
- Sept 19-26
- Sept 27-Oct 10
Dates Available for October 2016
- Oct 6-18
The following changes are now in effect: Complete applications required for all applicants including IRS paperwork and reference.
January – December
- Please Note: Priority will be given to new applicants before repeat applicant.
- Please note : Repeat applicant my apply once every 24 months only . Please note we reserve the right to limit number of repeat bookings we will accept.
- I will book applications that are complete ( Application Pages 3-7 Completely filled out , Reference letter on Church or Organization letterhead, IRS 501(c)3 Paperwork or Canadian equivalent. or Canadian Registry Number) Must be included with all applications.
- Please mark each page with last name , first Initial please if your name is not already on it.
- Please note I am working from home from now on, so if possible please scan and email your application and all paperwork instead of faxing. Please note: If application is faxed processing will be delayed until I can arrange to get faxes from the office.
Please note our office is closed on Friday- Sunday and on holidays. You can always send in complete applications for the months I am not booking and I will book requests as soon as I can.
- Effective Immediately we can no longer book more than on unit per application and maximum number of people in unit per application remains 6 ( including all children)
- Booking are processed only once a completed approved application and all require paperwork is received . Date preference goes to first application to complete the above process. Do not ask us to hold dates.
- It is up to the applicant to make sure all required paperwork is received.
- If application does not have pg 2 thru 4 filled out completely and ledgibly (Application will be rejected) If application is not the current application it will also be rejected and in current format
- Please Note: You can stay less than the available dates but other than that the dates are not flexible. You Check in on the First Date after 3pm and Check out on the End Date no later that 10:30 AM
The Following applications have been scheduled but, are awaiting their acceptance packet and are processed from soonest date to latest date and will be emailed as soon as possible:. As acceptance packets are sent they are listed with the date sent. Once I receive confirmation that you received your paperwork your name will be removed from list. Please note: This list does not reflect all the booking for the units. If line thru
Name and Date packet has been sent via email.
Mowry,J. Booked Unit 1, July 1-7, 216 McCollum, M.: Booked Unit 2, July 6-15, 2016 Arbolaez,D.- Booked Unit 1, July 8-14 Dorrell,K.- Booked Unit 3, July 11-20, 2016 Kitchen,J.: Booked Unit 1, July 14-23, 2016 Witt, S.: Booked Unit 2, July 15-24, 2016 Tu,S.- Booked Unit 3, July 20-29, 2016 Rockey,J.- Booked Unit 4, July 23-30, 2016 Pointer,J.: Booked Unit 1, July 24- August 2, 2016 Howe,T.- Booked Unit 2, July 27- August 5, 2016 Crowell,S.- Booked Unit 3, July 29- August 7, 2016
- Milliken,J.- Booked Unit 4, July 30- August 8, 2016
- Holland,D.- Booked Unit 1, August 2-9, 2016
- Binns, A.- Booked Unit 2, August 5-14, 2016
- McQueer,T.- Booked Unit 3, August 8-17, 2016
- Hicks,J.- Booked Unit 1, August 13-20, 2016
- Rahill, A.- Booked Unit 3, August 18-25, 2016
- S.,M.- Booked Unit 3, August 28- September 10, 2016
- Outrich,M.- Booked Unit 4, August 29- September 10, 2016
- Boxx,R.- Booked Unit 2, September 7-15, 2016
- Dreger,P.- Booked Unit 3, September 10-17, 2016
- Flynn,M.- Booked Unit 4, September 10-19
- Keehr,T.- Booked Unit 4, September 19-24, 2016